We are located in Belmont, serving Gastonia, Mt. Holly, Charlotte, NC & South Carolina
At Complete Eye Care, our Belmont optometrists and eye exam team believe in providing our patients with thorough eye health care. At our eye exam center, you'll receive the latest in optometric technology and treatments, a comprehensive eye health examination, a clear explanation of your condition, and answers to your questions by leading optometrists. Our office in Belmont is just minutes away from Mt. Holly, Gastonia, and Charlotte, NC, as well as South Carolina. Through our site you can:
- Contact an eye doctor or eye exam staff member
- Meet our optometrists Dr. Barbara Marcussen, Dr. Harald Vaher, and Dr. Hilary Gesford
- Find a map and directions to our Belmont, North Carolina optometric practice
- Educate yourself at our Virtual Eye Library
- Complete the Patient Registration Form
- Complete the Child Patient Registration Form
- Visit the Just for Kids! area
- Learn about Care Credit financing
- Review our practice on Google
Click here to learn how vision therapy can help.
Does your child see 20/20 but still struggle in school?
Learn more about signs and symptoms of vision based learning problems and how vision therapy can help.
Need an Optometrist in Belmont, NC ?
Our optometrist team in Belmont is conveniently located. Our practice also extends its eye care services to the nearby areas of: Lake Wylie, Clover, Tega Cay and South Carolina. Be sure to give us a call to schedule your appointment today. Our eye exam staff also services the nearby areas of Gastonia, Mt. Holly and Charlotte in North Carolina. If your vision or eye health requires immediate attention, please contact a Complete Eye Care optometrist at 704-825-9002. We're here to help meet your personal visual needs in the most effective way possible. We hope you enjoy our website, and look forward to seeing you at your next eye exam!
- Dec 4, 2014 - "Eye" Am Home for the Holidays - 7 Eye Tips for College Students
- Nov 25, 2014 - Do You Know the Facts About Diabetic Eye Disease?
November is Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month. Do you know the facts? More »
- Oct 31, 2014 - 7 Things You Should Know About Eyelid Twitches
- Mar 17, 2014 - Shocking Diseases That Eye Doctors Find First
- Mar 17, 2014 - Can you slow down or stop your child's eyesight from getting worse?
Everyone wants to know! How do you stop children’s eyes from getting worse EVERY year? There seems to be the same news every year. “Yes, your child’s eyes are more nearsighted and they now need stronger correction”. More »
- Aug 7, 2013 - Q & A With Dr. Gesford: Kids Eye Exams
- Dec 19, 2012 - Vision Therapy