Complete Eye Care ReOpening & Offering Appointments!
We are happy to announce that the CDC, North Governor Roy Cooper, and the North Carolina Optometric Association have all indicated it is now safe to provide routine eye care as long as precautions are in place.
We have worked hard to develop a protocol for safe and efficient eye exams. It is vitally important to reduce the risks to our patients and staff!
We have followed all these precautions while seeing emergency visits during shut down. We know so many of you have been waiting for vision evaluations and glasses and follow up appointments.
We are asking all of our patients to wear a mask. You will be screened at the door and have your temperature taken. Please know we are doing our best to keep everyone safe.
We so look forward to seeing all of you again and want you to know we really appreciate everyone’s support and patience. Your safety is our utmost concern!
Schedule an Appointment or call us at 704-825-9002.
The entire Complete Eye Care team
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
Precautions You should Be Taking
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the building.
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival at the practice.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment alone unless you are a minor and require adult supervision then we will allow one caregiver inside with the child.
- We ask that upon entering our clinic, that you immediately wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear a face mask.
- We may ask you to leave the office if you show flu-like signs, cold/fever, or coughing.
- Staff will not shake hands with any of our patients. Please don’t take it personally. 🙂
Steps Our Practice is Taking
- Appointment times will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitation stations are available at the entrance and throughout the practice.
- Spread-out patient chairs in the optical and reception area – at least 6 feet apart.
- Every chair will be disinfected between each use.
- Each pre-testing and examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- We will disinfect frames after a patient has contact with them.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting railings, door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Limiting the number of patients in the office or any area at one time.
- The exam room and pretesting instruments will be disinfected after every patient.
- We will be aware of common “touch points” within the clinic such as doorknobs, counters, keyboard, phones, credit card machines, pens, etc. and will be disinfecting these as often as possible.
- All reading material has been removed from the waiting area.
- Pens will be sanitized after each use by a patient.
- Deep cleaning at the end of each day.