Founded in 1975 and headquartered in Southern California, Oakley was created for world-class athletes. The company is recognized as one of the most coveted brands in performance technology and fashion. Oakley has a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Over 600 patents have been awarded to Oakley. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers,
- Oakley products are available in more than 110 countries.
- Products include premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories.
- The company’s optics brand portfolio includes Eye Safety Systems, Fox Racing, Mosley Tribes, Oakley, Oliver Peoples, and Paul Smith Spectacles.
* Saturdays - we are open, by appointment only.