Why Refer For Vision Therapy & Neuro Optometry
Like you, caring for patients and their vision is our priority! Our talented team of eye doctors and vision therapists have the training and technology to practice the fullest scope of both neuro optometric rehabilitation and vision therapy. As a result, many doctors and professionals like you, including ophthalmologists, primary care providers, occupational therapists, physical therapists, neurologists, pediatricians and other optometrists, refer their medical and specialty developmental vision cases to our practice.
Doctors and professionals commonly refer patients to our practice for specialty care, including:
- Vision therapy for reading
- Binocular vision problems
- Stroke related vision problems
- Special needs vision therapy
- Vision problems from traumatic brain injury/concussions.
- Behavioural issues or school performance issues that may be vision related